saltman123

Salt Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone selling super small chunks of pulsing Xenia, or anything else small for a newbie?

I am not ready to buy a ton of stuff so I am hoping to score a bunch of super small frags of different polyps, shrooms, xenia, etc.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Anyone selling super small chunks of pulsing Xenia, or anything else small for a newbie?

I am not ready to buy a ton of stuff so I am hoping to score a bunch of super small frags of different polyps, shrooms, xenia, etc.

youll find lots of frags for nano tanks at the frag swap this weekend ,i will have some -zoos- one head frogspawn -and other softies a well as other members and vendors

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have single red, pinstipe neon green and tonga blue mushrooms all mounted to shells or small bits of rock. I also have some green button polyps and yellow polyps, singles and small clusters if you are interested in any i can post pics and bring them to the frag swap.
Aaron

saltman123

Salt Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the replies and PM's guys.

I am definitely intersted in everyone's frags, whether free or for sale.

I just won't want to commit to too much right away since I am hoping to shop around at the swap.

Anyone have pics they can post too ?:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: