Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hey all,

I love the look of the rimless tanks as I currently have a 57g deep blue rimless. However I have been trying to upgrade to something around 110-120g. Does anyone know where I can go to buy rimless tanks or know anyone that makes them? Needs to be reef ready and have corner overflow. Any information would be appreciated. thanks

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm pretty sure when getting up into the higher amount of gallons that the rimless can't handle the pressure. You can still have rimless meaning no plastic trim but the aquariums more than likely have to be euro braced. Don't quote me on it though

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I'm pretty sure when getting up into the higher amount of gallons that the rimless can't handle the pressure. You can still have rimless meaning no plastic trim but the aquariums more than likely have to be euro braced. Don't quote me on it though

They certaintly do make them.. Ive seen a few of them actually. And I believe without the eurobracing.

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0

Not true! so we won't quote you on your guess lol j/k

Contact REEFOMAN he is on this site and does quality builds.
You can also check out my tank build thread ;)

Serega

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Same place I told you about earlier today
DSA 105 NEO Pro Rimless 48" x 24" x21"
fz241w.jpg

Unfortunately not a corner overflow. I picked mine up few weeks ago, they still had three available.
Good luck.

Serega

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Can I ask how much??? really good looking setup

Clearance sale was 20% plus what ever off you you get by being a member.
Tank was a little over $400 and stand a little over $300, compare to other places tank itself is listed for $650. The reason I got the tank and stand combo you get 7 years warranty on the tank versus 90 days with no stand.
But I agree with Mike and Rich, Refoman's tanks look like something else. It's like comparing Toyota to Mercedes Benz, both perfectly good cars, but.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: