jmh

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Setting up a 29g nano reef. And 10g sump. Need live rock, for main tank and rubble for sump. do u think the swap would be a good place to start? I cant see spending 7lb. on live rock. I wish I would have started sooner the swap looks like a nice time to start my reef off.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
jmh

we would love to have you @ the swap. more for discussion than buying, if you don't have your tank up and cycled yet. i don't know if there will be live rock @ the swap but i'm sure if you contact the vendors(vendor forum) they will be more than happy to help get what you need.

bergerd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Let me assure that as Aquatic Creations is closing, it is loaded with live rock F/S. I think it is about 4.00/lb. Ask for Sean. He has tanks full of LR.

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, Bienvenido a los arrecifes de Manhattan, Bienvenu avec le recif du Manhattan, Benvenuto ala banco di corali di Manhattan.... in other words.... good to have you here. You will find experts and newbies like me, don't be afraid to ask any questions (chances are, someone else has been thru the same before) And, you should come to the swap tomorrow. They are going to have pretty much everything you will need for your reef there, and Aquatic Creations (the place where it is going to be) is about to close, so they will be selling off a lot of stuff. There are a bunch of ppl from SI, so you won't be alone. (by the way, I just started in the hobby 2 months ago, and joined MR last month, and I have never met a nicest bunch of ppl)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
welcome!!!!! def. come to the swap... you will experience alot of things..
1. how nice we all are (we iz like a family :grouphug:) ;)
2. learn a few things from the experts here :)
3. maybe even buy some stuff from Aquatic Creations
4. meet the crew, mods and owner of the site..

come and have a great time food, drinks, and a load of fun...........

also dont forget to check out our regional forum (staten island forum)... anything you need you can always ask me or any others on here... were here for ya ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: