KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Does anyone have any Lugols Iodine that they can bring to the swap tomorrow?
The zoa eating Nudi was kind enough to sit right out front on my glass today so I'd know he was there...now I'd like to kill him & all his friends before I pick up all those zoas I've committed to tomorrow.
Couldn't get the stuff anywhere locally tonight and from what I've seen on the For Sale thread, you folks have everything in creation!

Would like a full bottle if available!
Thanks!!!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Do I drag along the 20 frags already in my 75 at home? :splitspin

Need something to treat my current tank but will happily stop by the 'dip' station at the swap for the new ones!

jerseydiablo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kathy, I've got almost a full bottle of Kent Loguls Solution iodine (thats what you are looking for right? )

anyways, I can spare about half of it, need to meet up to give ya that frag anyways :)

Let me know if you have some kind of vial or something I can put it in, the only thing I'd have is an empty stress zyme bottle that i can rinse out and put it in

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Lugols

Just heard from House and he has me covered on the Lugols!!:biggrin: (thanks again Jim!)

The bottles that say Kent Lugols are simply an iodine supplement, not the 5% solution that true Lugols is. I sincerely appreciate the offer though!!
Looking forward to meeting tomorrow!
Don't tell Psycho that frag is going into his tank once it's healthy again! (the tank, not your frag..):shhh:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Lugols

Kent has 2 types, if it's the little bottle & says 5% - then it's closer to the genuine Lugols.
They also have a bottle, I'm guessing in the 12-16 oz range that says Lugols, but that one is only a supplement.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: