scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I want to start dripping Kalk (B-ionic getting too expensive), but don't want to waste my money over paying for Kalk powder at the LFS. Does anyone know of a local source (bodega, super market, etc.)for pickleing lime?
I'd rather not wait the 16 days it takes when ordering from the online source I have! I've been looking all over but can't seem to find any?!
Thanks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yes Walmart has it sometimes, though this isn't pickling season so it will be tough to find. You can get it online at any canning place, and it does come by the jar so you don't need to get a case all at once unless you want it.

Christine

scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
http://mrswages.stores.yahoo.net/mrswagpiclim.html
Thanks peoples...
As you can see....I already had an on line source!
They just take forever to ship. I was trying to find an easier way- local supermarket etc.
Jersey is out for me- NO CAR...Thanks but UPS also defeats my purpose (find - local- fast)
Spracklcat...Fall = Harvest = pickleing season!? ;^)
I guess i'll just have to order an wait :^(

scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well since I needed The kalk NOW...I ended up going to New World and buying Kalk powder- 16oz cost $20.00 :irked:
So as to NEVER get taken like this again I went ahead and ordered a case from my source....12 -16 oz containers for $55 (includes shipping)
If anybody else thinks they might need or want some when they arrive, I'll sell the extras for what it cost me- $ 4.58 a jar
mrswages_1897_1337981.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: