brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
Just wondering whats yall limit/ cut off point when spending money on corals. I told myself. Nov is going to be my last month buying corals for my tanks, and that I'm just going to sit back and let all my frags/ mini colonies grow out.

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
that only works for so long lol. I have no limit I guess but I try to trade or buy from fellow reefers to support the community and in a way I believe it helps the reefs in the wild. Its one more coral not stolen from the ocean. I usually only by frags because there is nothing better than watching them grow.this is what reefing is all about having a small piece and to know you "mothered it" and sharing your frags with others to continue the cycle.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Good luck I try to stop all the time more with fish now that I have lg tank but Its good to take a step back once and while stop spending make sure everything u have doing well b4 buying more!!! Every time I go to lfs I find something I want lol

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I think now that I really dont have no real estate in my tank and I have frags in my car that I just picked up, the will power will be alil stronger. lol
you will get board of some stuff and give it away or sell it cheap and you'll have more room. Plus when you start fraging you have extra money and it MUST be spent on the tank lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: