Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Mike, Chris, I cannot Thank You enough. You guys were awesome. I am still amazed, I didn't think people like you guys existed anymore. Not only did you come and move the 1 tank & stand, but you took over the removal of the sand bed. And if that wasn't enough, you took the old tank out and put my furniture back. You guys are unbelievable. For the past 10 months I have been struggling alone, and honestly I had lost my faith in people. But yesterday turned that all around.
People, Chris & Mike not only did all that work, but they refuse to take anything in return, not even a glass of water. I even offered to pay for at least their gas and tolls, and they refused to accept even that small gesture. As a matter of fact I believe they were actually insulted by my offer.
I am so grateful, God has shown me through Mike and Chris that love does still exist in our world.:)

May the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob bless you.

Awilda

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Mike, Chris, I cannot Thank You enough. You guys were awesome. I am still amazed, I didn't think people like you guys existed anymore. Not only did you come and move the 1 tank & stand, but you took over the removal of the sand bed. And if that wasn't enough, you took the old tank out and put my furniture back. You guys are unbelievable. For the past 10 months I have been struggling alone, and honestly I had lost my faith in people. But yesterday turned that all around.
People, Chris & Mike not only did all that work, but they refuse to take anything in return, not even a glass of water. I even offered to pay for at least their gas and tolls, and they refused to accept even that small gesture. As a matter of fact I believe they were actually insulted by my offer.
I am so grateful, God has shown me through Mike and Chris that love does still exist in our world.:)

May the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob bless you.

Awilda
Just to chime in i also think they are great, they also help me out when i was about to quit. This site has made me believe also and i will always be forever greatful to those that went out there way to help me also, i have to say, these ppl are the best. glad it worked out for you Awilda.....

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
41.gif

membErs of tHe monTh: Mike & cHriS

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Mike, once again Thank You. I still say I owe you guys dinner, or cookout next summer. I'm still working on it, as well as the fowlr. With the 2 seperate sump & refugium, getting the 2 overflow boxes adjusted is a pain. Gotta keep tweaking them. Flooded my floor a couple of times.lol Rock scape is done. Pics to come soon.
House I'm sorry you couldn't make it, but Mike & Chris had it all under control. But as I posted in my other thread, the thought counts just as much. Therefore, thank you all.
Be blessed,
Awilda

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: