Hello Everyone,
Just a reminder i would like to let you all know that on saturday, november 4th from 2:00 pm till midnight i will be having my hallowen sale.
the store is going to be fully packed with fish, corals, inverts and much much more. there will be lots of givaways and prizes throughout the night.
hope to see you all there
Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guys i just would like to take the time to let everyone no what a great job chris has been doing with the store... u might want to come to this halloween sale cause he is getting really nice stuff... and ive been working with chris to get in nice

sps frags and colonys for us sps lovers
lps for you people who like feeding ur corals :lol2:

and as he said hes getting in real good quality fish.. i will be there for prob. majority of the day helping out stop by and visit the store and the scoots :biggrin:

also chris and bill are stocking up on dry goods...

November 4th.. see ya all there...

:splitspin ok so i realized that i didnt list very much about the sale so here goes
over 250 corals will be on display at up to 40% off our already low prices
close to 2500 fish will be in up to 50% off
lots of inverts
and drygoods up to 30%off
we have 8 prize givaways for the end of night raffles as well as plenty of random givaways
hope to see you all soon
chris

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It is near the corner of Victory Blvd and Manor Rd. Across the street from a nice Diner and Joe and Pat's Pizzeria and restaurant.(for those of us that might get hungry after a big sale)
Bill and Chris are really great, not only are they very responsible LFS owners, they also are great ppl, willing to give good advice and information.
This is the ONLY store that I go to in SI.
I will post info on the buses that pass by the store.
I'll be there for sure.

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I'll be there, I agree with Don Cisco, The ONLY store I will deal with on Staten Island.

P.S : Chris is my 25 gallon Tank In.......

Bueller

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Grisha.... there are some fish for watching... there are some other fish for EATING :).... Besides, I doubt that they could have fit in my 12G Aquapod. :)
I know I have been known to pack stuff in my tank, but that is.... extreme

got the 25gal in but i had to sell it on e bay you took too long to come in lmao just kidding i have it but im gonna give it away at the sale if you dont come in before.
thank you all for the kind words you all say about the store thats my goal to keep all you manhattan reefers happy and somewhere to hide from your wives lol

see u all at the sale
chris

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Went and picked up the 25 gallon tank today.Sweeeeet!! got it before chris put it up for a giveaway Friday...LOL Was talking with Bill, There is going to be a ton of fish & corals & Drygoods there for Saturday!!! and I will be there.

P.S : Chris give it up with the seio on the sps tank...Just put a new one in...:lol2:

Last edited:

AbsolutelyFishInc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris,

We wish you the best with your Halloween Sale. Hope you sell a lot of fish and coral. May the turn out make your night very profitable. Keep up the good work. We wish you and your store well.

Best regards,
Patrick

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: