jjflores

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard there's a new store opening in Yonkers I just wanted to now if it's true and if it's opened allready ?

I hope there not talking about exotic pet wear house . Which is under new mangment but it's not any better to our saltwater creatures.

Any body heard anything ? I know max moved to the south Bronx
It would be cool to have another reputable store in Yonkers .

Thanks

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Max Reefs,, or whatever they call themselves isnt south bronx,,its east bronx right off the highway near some autobody shops. I went to one in Yonkers a month ago, it had all types of dog food, birds, etc.. was sorry I wasted my time.

Last edited:

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Nah NEW STORE is definitely opening up in YONKERS on 1026 Yonkers Ave right up the block from my house. There's an add on the Mahattan Reefs Facebook page too. Here's a snap shot.
4d706becfb2a9bf410bff8951b2c8b73.jpg

Is this the place you were talking about jjflores?

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thats good news that Westchester has a place for saltwater fish. If this place is going to sell corals this is going to be interesting.. I also hear a person that is going to set up a part of a warehouse into selling coral.. stay tune for that one. Soon I hear more about it.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: