Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Need some help again lol everything looks to be opening back up very slowly.. I'm getting a very thick brown slime that's holding bubbles on glad and rock and almost looks like it's choking some corals.. Should I blow it off all the rock and coral? I've been doing 10 gal water change everyday and seems to be helping a lot.. Thanks for all the help

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Lmfao I know u guys Prob wanna kill me for asking all these questions and I'm sport but since I've been listenig things been going as planned and I thank u.. Everything has open back up and things are starting to go back to normal.. Only Prob now is algae is going crazy and was woundering what's best to help keep it down.. It's covering rock and glass.. Was thinking of adding a new yellow tang but scard.. If mine was alive I know there's be no algae lol thing are like a monster.. Any idea of what I should do beside water changes and blowing off as much as possible?? Thanks for all the help

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Come on pees I need some help.. Algae is taking over. Dont know what else to do. Bought a kole tang that's eating it but not fast enought!! Also I realized the coralline algae in sump is turning white and starting to cover display tank and believe this is why I'm having my ph swing when dt light goes out!! Helpy please:help:

fredro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It's just a diatom bloom... Last stage (usually) and final part of a cycle. Stuck it out, it'll be fine. You can suck it off the sandbed and rocks of you like, but some cleanup critters will also eat it. It'll go away by itself for the most part and then your cycle will be done. I usually hold off on water changes until it's gone, as to let the cycle end sooner. Water changes IMO prolong the cycle. You're in the home stretch, just a few more days now. Good luck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: