BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just wanted to pass on some info I found out about GHL Doser 2 software updates. VERY EXCITED they are releasing iOS compatible software. I have been running my high tech quality doser on a POS netbook SMH.

1. updated Android app 23. Feb. 2015
2. new iOS app 27. Feb 2015
3. new GCC mid of next week
4. new Doser Firmware 24. Feb 2015

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It was pricy for sure $$$ I got the 3 pump unit instead of the 4. With that in mind the unit is comparable in price to the Dos especially if you factor in price per pump.. The doser 2 is a true stand alone unit that has so much functionality I believe it's well worth the cost. There is buzz about ghl releasing controllable sockets (like the eb8). They just released the temp probe that is supposed to be pinpoint accurate. It uses the same connector ports as the ph and orp probes on the apex. There are also ports for stirrers and float switches. GHL is rolling out new firmware and hardware and it's pretty cool to see it develop. As far as I can tell what good is a temp probe if you can't use the data to control a heater or chiller??? There must be more on the way from them.

Plamar

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doser 2 Cost

I am new to the site; however, I do have a Doser 2 with 4 pumps. It works great. Although it is pricy, it is well built and extremely reliable. I,ve had mine for about 2 months now and no problems. I paid $599.00 for my Doser and purchased it from Picasso Aquatics,11560 Ash Street, Leawood, Kansas 66211. Their phone number is (913) 338-3900. You can give it a try.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: