Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Anyone saw or heard of this Helfrichi before, cool but packing some price tag. $1300

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-09-18-08-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-09-18-08-41.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 199
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@ ,Cmantis you always have some skimmate coming out of your mouth lol but y eah your right you know I envy the rareness,good to dream my friend.
@BKLYNREEF, totally agree I wonder if it will hold that price tag and if we start seeing more numbers of them.
@Lenny, good to hear minus the pictures lol running leds?? I should probably just check your thread haha
@reefs4life it's similar to the "Helfrichi" but collected in deeper water in Polynesia. Looks like it hasn't sold yet, I'm going to do some reasearch.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't see how the fact that it was collected in deeper waters in Polynesia makes him worth $1,230 unless the ones from there are immortal lol

Haha I hear you, I know deeper water fish are always a little more money due to various factors in collection but still it's definitely a crazy $ for a type of fire fish. I've never really done hardcore searching for fire fish but personally I have never saw that type until yesterday so I'm assuming it's a new find or very rare.

Haha I hear you, I know deeper water fish are always a little more money due to various factors in collection but still it's definitely a crazy $ for a type of fire fish. I've never really done hardcore searching for fire fish but personally I have never saw that type until yesterday so I'm assuming it's a new find or very rare.

But Helfrichi are not new, like I said, the regular ones are about $70 if that hasn't changed also. The whole new thing about these is the fact that they are Polynesian but I don't see what will make them look all that different and justify the extra cash. Not to mention, I never like the whole idea of deepwater fish in a shallow tank for the rest of their life. Not that putting a fish in a glassbox, in general, is all that kind, but from deepwater where it's dark and conditions are generally different than the bright lights of our tanks is more of a shock IMO

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: