Raed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi guys,

I see that the Redsea Reefer set ups have arrived to the US, I wanted to see if anyone has purchased the set up and can tell us their opinion and any pros or cons. Thanks!

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
RedSea Reefer

I just setup one in my office. Only been up and running 3 days now.
I was suspicious about the cabinet material, but after having to put it together I was really impressed with the quality. Plumbing was also impressive. I just need to find the right return pump.

Attachments

• 2015-04-26 20.44.07.jpg
    2015-04-26 20.44.07.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 650

rjl09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the 350 but wont be able to set up for about another month or 2. I will start a thread as soon as I can. But if you google it, some people have it set up, I don't want to name any other forums but some ppl have some pics up as well.

Raed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Does anyone have pictures or videos of their Red Sea Reefer set up? Is so, please share, would love to see it in action and see what kind of lighting and equipment you have.

BKLYN REEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Don't have one personally but the one thing I didn't like about the larger models is the stand has a brace down the middle so you can't put a huge sumo down there. Other than that they look amazing for the $$

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: