Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hi Guys- just got home from work and was feeding my corals and noticed a small mushroom wandered away from my colony rock and attached itself on a rock right next to my lobo. After closer inspection i saw the mushroom had its stingers right on the side of my lobo and was stinging the heck out of him. Who knows how long this has been going on?! Days? Maybe weeks. The lobo has not changed in appearance still looks very healthy but noticed some stringy white tissue comming from the area the shroom was stinging. What is that stuff? Is that lobo guts? I hope nothing happens to him. Is there anyway to treat this or just let it be and see what happens?

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I sure hope it gets better doesn't seem to be too affected just that stringy white stuff coming out the side of him. It was Def the mushroom stinging the lobo. When I removed the shroom he still had stingers fully extended. The shroom was so tiny like 1/4" and the lobos got to be over 4 inches. Should I toss that shroom or keep it?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: