• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

devoinbk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just a little FYI for those considering Marineland tanks. Recently had major disaster with my 220 Display Tank. Seems that a seam at the bottom of the tank failed and I lost about 50 gallons of water which flowed through the stand onto the floor and down to my tenants apartment. Since none can prepare for that type of failure (plumbing/valve wise). $6500 dollars worth of loss between livestock and water damage. Marineland which is a smaller company to some larger conglomerate claim a less then 1% failure rate and they were THE BEST!!!! With almost zero friction they not only replaced the tank and stand but basically reimbursed me for all of my loss, dollar and cents wise. Of course the loss of maturity of the tank and my time could not be replaced but WTF when they say Lifetime Warranty they stand by it. Excellent customer service to say the least. One note for you do it yourself stand builders, The livestock and water damage would not have been covered if the tank sat on any other stand but Marineland.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Almost there

Renegades to the rescue!!!:tank:

3_zpsgs4zbh8c.jpg

2_zpsbkvlyiat.jpg

1_zpsycweticd.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: