reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I actually dont dose because i have a softies tank so i dont need one, but i figured i would also post it in case others were looking for one as it seemed like a good deal to me.

Djbetterly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Received the doser today. I can see why its priced the way it is. This unit is perfect for anyone who wants to dose amounts of anything that doesn't need to be precise. There is no way you will get a tenth of any liquid, the pumps are way to fast. It will be perfect for dosing additives such as acropower, or maybe some food/vitamin sources.

fredro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have one and don't think is all that bad. I dose Ca, Alk and Mg with it for the last 6 months and it has maintained all my levels perfectly and maintained its calibration. I paid $93 shipped off eBay for it. I also know a few other people that have these units and really haven't heard a bad thing said about them.

Djbetterly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm going to be replacing the pumps in my jebao doser. The programming works great, but the pumps need some help. Waiting on two more pumps then I'll be able to complete it. The pumps I'm putting in run slower and are much more accurate.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
What you think of there return pumps dc?

LOVE THEM! I have the dc 9000. (technically the older version even though i purchased it a month ago). They now have the DCT versions out which have some various changes in them.

The one i have is great. i purchased a second as a backup just in case, because i dont think i would be able to find a similar pump without getting ripped off from a local place in case of an emergency.

My only complaint is that the threading isnt NPT, which ended up not turning out too bad. I plumbed my system with all PVC and used about a 6" length of flexible tubing to connect into the included barbed fitting of the pump.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: