BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had a problem with my Gyre and the replacement parts were sent right away and didn't have to bother sending the defective part back!

+100

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I noticed that my controller wasn't pulsing the lights at all and that's how long you're supposed to know and adjust the pulse setting.
The other thing was I had it set up since I got it horizontally then I seen somebody on YouTube mounted it vertically so when I removed it to clean and adjust it I saw the black sheath around the wire at the unit was damaged. From what I've understood its a common problem.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yes,, I sent them the pic of my receipt and the serial number on the magnetic clip on the outside of the tank . They sent the controller and new unit free the next week!!

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Can I ask your issue? When I noticed the pulse problem I had I googled it and the gyre has basically the same flaws across the board. The wire at the motor and the lights not adjusting.

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I also was having an issue with the control simple unplug and then plugging it back in corrected that. But my the issue I've been having that caused me to email coralvue was really just bad reassembly on my behalf after Carlos help me trouble shoot. I wasn't getting one propeller to move then once I did it wasn't moving water half as good. Did everything Carlos told me and boom it's working again but in doing all this trouble shoot I noticed the wire. Just sent Carlos an email. Let's see what he says.

I have to say though, I'm extremely surprised and please by how fast Coralvue emails back and actually resolve customer issues. Another reefer I know had a problem with he's return pump and they sent him a new one with no problem.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: