clamcrazy

king of all clams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Barry, good to have you here. good time of year to come aboard i am sure you can spread some holiday cheer and alot of clams around. for those of you that do not know Barry he is the king of all clams as well as my mentor. :)

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
WElcome aborad Barry, this is a great site to hang out at, and to find answers to some questions that always come about. I have been here for a few months, and I must say that there is a wealth of knowledge and experience. I am always amazed at what ppl know here from critters, to chemistry, zoology, and construction.... you'll have fun.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey Barry, Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, great to see you here :)
I love your clams, clam crazy has shown us some of the special ones you have found for him.

as house said there is no clam section now, but in the future we hope to have one.

hope you stick around, if you like what you see we can always use more sponsers ;) :D

Barry N.

Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!!

You should come back out this way on one of our next events and give us a talk about clams.

I will be in DC in January doing a speaking engagement to one of the club in that area. We are going to NYC the Wed prior to the DC talk on Sat.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: