• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I wouldn't use the 65 on anything bigger than a 30 gallon tank. The 125 on anything larger than a 50-60 gallon. And the 220 on anything larger than a 75 -90 gallon. These skimmers will work, but are absolutely on the low end. I just sold my CSS 65 that I used on my 16g bow. It required an inordinate amount of mods to get it working adequately.

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Clam, those Coralifes I dont have one , but my guess is to stay away. I had one one order that was recommended by a very crappy LFS. Heard of Aquarium Adventure? Then I read all sorts of posts , people could not get it set right and what not, general complaints. I cancelled my order and went with an ASM. Man that baby kicks booty.

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i've got the largest coralife on my 125g tank and i have no problems with it. Works great.

although its not the best out there, its well priced.

The Bremuda skimmers that House of Fish have are amazing. Might want to look into one of those.

rfc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the 65 on my 29G for the past 8 months and it seems to get the job done. Then again I nothing to compare it to. Cant beat the cost imho.

I have a small bioload in my tank and here is 1 days worth
1day.jpg

When it breaks I will probably upgrade to a euroreef.

Regards

RFC

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: