Ariel110G

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
just got this Algae scraper yesterday, blade and scrubber pad, strong magnet and
powerful.

Attachments

• WP_20150719_004.jpg
    WP_20150719_004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 410

devoinbk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got mine from POP...works excellent......they will always negotiate there and for a couple of bucks why not support a GOOD LFS. When we buy online we hurt our local businesses and thats when they start to disappear

Cave Dweller

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I get the need to support a LFS to make sure we can keep them around and not order every waking thing from the internet. However in a hobby that can prove so expensive and from the packaging that clearly indicates that it came from another country, most would rather not pay 2-3x the price for the same item.

If i could get a product locally and it was only a few dollars difference i would much rather have it now than wait for it to be shipped etc. Im glad items that work well can be found locally and by no means am i saying that POPS isnt a good store from all the recommendations you see on this site.

offroad

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one also and like it. I got a 2 pack on eBay for 10 dollars a few months ago. I use one to clean my glass and one to hold up my DIY *** rack.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The link from ebay ships from china look at delivery date. Not saying you should buy from pop but good to at least (somewhat) support america even though nearly everything is now made in china.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: