Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Everyone,

Going to have to set up a quarantine tank for a Moorish Idol, Blue Tang and most likely my Naso Tang. Im not sure what they all got but they don't look right. The moorish Idol has bumps in the his skin and pale looking. Also some chromis been picking on his dorsal fin a little bit. The Blue Tang, I have no idea what he has, I thought it was ick at first but looks like velvet I think? Not sure but his eyes get cloudy some times and his skin looks grayish, any pics of a blue tang with velvet appreciated as Its hard to describe my tang and can't get a clear picture. As for the naso, he is the biggest mystery not sure what this is but suddenly he got it.

Also if anyone have an idea of the other conditions would appreciate it...Im going to treat with seachem cupramine that I have used in the pass with success. Also all these fish are eating very very well still!

Attachments

• IMG_5176.JPG
    IMG_5176.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 89

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/whats-wrong-with-my-naso.37471/

This naso looks just like mine, on that forum seems they were trying to figure out exactly what it is. Guess it might be black ick, won't copper be able to treat it? I could try freshwater dip, but than I would need to get something to raise the ph in the water. Also not sure on how I should treat the tank, as there is a lot of fish where I can't simply just keep the tank empty for a few months... however all the fish look healthy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: