winsbxnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
im very very upset
i went to my lfs today that i been going to for years and all im gooing to say is i wont be returning there ever again
i went in said hi to everyone and it was like speaking to the wall nobody wanted to help me i asked a few questions and they was not even paying me attention i have spend a ******ed amount of money in thisstore i have bring them tons of customers to them i reccomend this store to everyon and even when the quality of fish went down and the prices went up i still stood bye them
but i guess since i havent been there in a while cause everyone knows i haven't had my tank they assumed i been going to my new local fish store that jus opened up and the prices are krazy great but i wont say no names
so they felt to treat me less of a customer i went in there to spend rent money

but i will not go to that store any more and is sad cause i used to call this place the holy mecca of lfs

this is a hobby we do this for fun and cause we love it
store owners should not make customers feel uncomfortable to go to they stores ever just cause we choose to go to other stores so from now on im going to other stores and spreading love everywhere im so angry everyone who knows me knows me knows im a good dude i help everyone and im there for anyone of my fellow reefers that's why everyone buys from me or gives me great priceses i get love every where

point of the story is my local lfs made me feel like a nobody and its because i support the new reef shop in my neighborhood can you believe that i thought we lived in america its ok cause spent alot of money at my new reef shop cause the workers and owner made me feel reef comfortable and the quality of fish and coral is amazing

im sorry if im rambling

:tank::tank::tank:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Cant wait till you have a bad day at the new shop to read about it here. Common bro you said it yourself they been good to you in the past and for whatever reason were off their game today. I think you need to cool down and hopefully give them the benefit of the doubt. There is no reason you cant shop freely and voice your opinion but you sound heated (probably for good reason) but you said it yourself this is a hobby. Lets try to enjoy it not hate on it.

robert0419

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
you should not have to feel the way you do especially when you spend money in the store this is your own money you're helping them they're not helping you customers are number one in my eyes I'm not a retailer owner but I have dealt with retail many times over you have a valid point and it should be heard and I am sorry that you had to go through that next time you will learn place of business is not your friend it is solely there for money's don't get me wrong this may be a contradiction but there are some good places out there good luck on your endeavors

JuanSalgado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
54   6   0
Don't Worry So Much Bro I Was Told I Shouldn't Shop There Anymore lOl For Whatever Reason, I Really Do Not Care ... They Were Good For The "FUEL" And Micky Mouse & Minnie Mouse Will Get Over It. You A Customer, You Can Shop Where Ever You Want. Competition Is Good For The Customers. At The End Of The Day I Only Shop At "THE REEF SHOPPE" Now. I Had The Same Experience.
I always miss your phone calls but I will be at your house tonight so look out for my call big sh**

b0b63c96f4fb99061d4a8c0e220b15e4.jpg

*IMPORTANT NOTES*

Don't Text And Drive KC, Make It To Church On Sundays, I Like Being On The Blacklist, I Don't Always Sale Items I Got For Free lOl ... Keep Your Fishes Happy And Do Your Water Changes.

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I think ive been having the same problem with the same store... I've spent soo much money there and now get treated like doockie!!! At the end of the day customer service is the best thing any business can offer ( customer always right ) Yeah I feel you even tho the prices went up I stuck around too but last time I went man I was treated bad not by new employees but by the old ones. Any how I stopped going they lost my money

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I just don't get wat the problem is. I go to a bunch of different LFS. I walk in buy wat I need or want and I leave. I can care less if I get a hello or if anyone pays me any attention. I wait to I find someone who is free and ask them to bag it up and I go.
No need for hugs or special discounts or something because I'm a returning customer.
I recall when everyone was team hot reef. Now reef shop selling $1-2 cheaper and no one wants anything to do with hot. Smh. In a few months another LFS will open and will be $1 cheaper and there will be a thread bashing reef shop.

winsbxnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Its not about the money or the prices its about the customer service a customer shouldnt feel uncomfortable to shop in any store

and im not team hot reef or reef shop im team wins i look out for me and if i dont like a store or a person i dont go there or i wont rock with the person thats all and for your information im not bashing any body im expressing my experiance at my local lfs

angelo14

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's not always about the price. I live in brooklyn and travel to the bx because of the product and customer service . When i say customer service i mean i dont have to chase someone for an hour to get help. I don't need someone to say hello and rub me down.

I pay two tolls (tunnel and tri borough) so i don't have to deal with a store that is less then 5 min away from me because of the lack of customer service. Don't forget the traffic every time I go.

This hobby is fun and expensive, just like any other shopping experience i want to be treated the correct way.

In my opinion they lost it in this store. Atmosphere is not good anymore.

I Wish them good luck in there future but I will not be going back anymore.

Clink51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I just don't get wat the problem is. I go to a bunch of different LFS. I walk in buy wat I need or want and I leave. I can care less if I get a hello or if anyone pays me any attention. I wait to I find someone who is free and ask them to bag it up and I go.
No need for hugs or special discounts or something because I'm a returning customer.
I recall when everyone was team hot reef. Now reef shop selling $1-2 cheaper and no one wants anything to do with hot. Smh. In a few months another LFS will open and will be $1 cheaper and there will be a thread bashing reef shop.

i understand where you are coming from, i was one like this also, but their are others in the hobby who see the LFS as a type of clubhouse. You build relationships with people and sometimes friendships come from them. the fact that they switched face on him due to him wanting to shop shows they were only in it for his money and that type of realization makes some angry.

The company, no matter what service they provide, needs to remember that the customer is what makes the company and its the customer who can ultimately end the company. Ive never been to either store but as a future BX resident, i do plan to shop at both, but what happened to our fellow reefer happens all to often when a company sees competition and doesnt know how to act accordingly

my .02

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: