PhoenixOne

"Drugs are bad...mmmkay!"
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I looked up the address at it's at 741-B West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington.....same address as Animal Pantry (minus the "B" on the address).
They've always had a salt/fresh water section in the basement. I guess they now named it as a separate store. Haven't been there in a few months. I'm about 10 mins away. I'll pop my head in and check it out.

tommys

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have been there several times the owner is a great guy and no's his stuff. If he does not have it he can get it. I believe his hours are
11-8 tues thru fri
11-5 sat and sunday
Closed on Monday

PhoenixOne

"Drugs are bad...mmmkay!"
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Visited Reef Scape Aquatics yesterday and was very surprised and happy to see it was John who used to work at Pet Stop. The entrance to his store is actually on Cold Spring Hills rd....corner of Jericho Tpke. He has some wicked rare fish! In the short time that I was discussing my tank with him, I learned a few tricks that made me say "why didn't I think of that?". LOL!

Great and knowledgeable guy. Give him a visit!

kiddbid

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to John and his shop
Highly recommend everyone take a look.
Parking is in back; just turn off Jericho Tpke and you'll see the ReefScape sign on the side of the building; there is a small lot right behind building.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Good to know I will have to stop by. I've been using pets warehouse east setauket store. Great location and healthy stock just hard to get a knowlegable person there. Its still new so myself and reefing buddies are gonna stick with it for a few more months hoping they keep it stocked and not just make it the stepchild of copaigue. ..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: