loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Dart isn't pressure rated. Blueling HD's are low wattage and much quieter than Iwaki. Pretty cheap too... cheaper than Sequence. Champion carries them also. Check them out.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
how much flow are you looking for? Is this for a return pump? Or do you have a DIY scheme up your sleeve?
If you think the blueline pumps are expensive, you don't want to see the pressure rated Sequence pumps.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
T,

I went this route and think the pressure rated pumps that throw alot of water are overrated - you have seen my tank, right? Well my return is a 1100 gph Genx PCX-55 - DUDE, this thing purs like a kitten - you don't even know it's running.

Quite honestly, this is a great pump for the price. This one T's off to an OM 4 way and into 2 penductors. I say this is your best foot forward - especially since you have seio's and tunze's for internal flow.

One mistake I made when initially setting up my system was to have all the flow running through the return - well, when the power went out, so did all my flow.

Now, I have a UPS on my tunze and a battery back up on my Eco Tech Vortech so that if I am in dowtown, my system will hold without everything dying - when I get home, I fire up the generator and plug the pumps into the generator.

FWIW.

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: