Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I cannot seem to sync my mp 40s I have them both on the blue theme but cant get that wave movement can someone explain to me what I may be doing wrong there both the wireless one and I pressed the button you press after you put the light on I think its the last button can someone tell me what to do step by step please

Camer25

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Enter Setup Mode - All pumps in a group must then
be set into configuration mode before the assignment
of slave or master status. This configuration must be performed with the drivers in close proximity to ensure proper assignment. Hold Mode and Set together until the drivers blink red/white/blue

Assign the Master - Set the master pump by pressing the mode button. The control dial will then blink blue and green. You are now ready to assign slave pumps

Assign the Slaves - Set the slave pump by pressing the set button on the driver. The control dial will then blink blue and yellow. NOTE: If the slave blinks blue and red, it was too far away from the master driver and could not commu- nicate properly. Repeat this step for all slaves you want to assign the the master

Reset the Master - Hold the mode button on the master pump after completing ALL the master/slave assignments. The pump will reset and begin operation in the previous mode you had programmed. You can then change modes with the master pump like normal and the slave pumps
will operate according to what the master pump defines.

After that go anti sync mode. On the slave drive press mode. White light is sync. Orange is anti sync.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: