piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mike C, it's a very beautifully tank. I don't get a big kick at soft corals. But Looking at your tank is like looking at ocean sea bottom. Very Pretty. I'm just SPS guy who liked your SPS tank before this tank. Do you miss the stick tank? I was just wondering because I'm very addicted to SPS and would not have a tank without them. Nice job ...

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Mike C, it's a very beautifully tank. I don't get a big kick at soft corals. But Looking at your tank is like looking at ocean sea bottom. Very Pretty. I'm just SPS guy who liked your SPS tank before this tank. Do you miss the stick tank? I was just wondering because I'm very addicted to SPS and would not have a tank without them. Nice job ...

Hey man thanks a lot :lol_large
Didn't you see my two pieces of Priscilla Porra? lol

To answer your question "NO" I don't miss my stick tank at all and I don't miss the stress :Yikes: either LOL

I do enjoy seeing others that are currently having success with some really wonderful SPS tanks, but for the almost 2 years that I had my SPS tank I would have to be honest and say there was only about five months of not worrying and maybe four months of pure enjoyment.:bigeyes:
Just not for me right now maybe I'll give it a try again someday.

I respect the few guys that have there sps tanks in control but to be honest I do believe there are a great many more guys that are just lucky for now ;)

I love my softy tank and enjoy it each and every day after day after day after day after day :grouphug:

Oneilwiz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet tank I am thinking about a softie tank, I spend way too much on sps corals and get poor results on my part.
f729d287bf2a23251de815db77997883.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: