robert0419

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
well I drove down to the new hot reef today to check it out I walked into the place not even a Hi or can I help you the place was out of everything they were not nice people I don't know if it was a bad day or whatever they're having however customers are important they should be greeted so with that been said they need to step up there game or you will see a. closing sign on the door

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Can you elaborate on being out of everything? From the stock lists and pictures and knowing the capacity of their systems I can only imagine was just a few things perhaps. Sorry you had a bad experience I have always liked that store and want to make it up to the new location.

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
Hot reef has always been a great store to the point that if no one is around even ralphy will help you with a smile and give you a discount. Maybe something else happen and that stores to big to be empty.

robert0419

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
I take great insults but how dare you insinuate that I'm an alcoholic or that I was drinking I don't take that kindly I only said that the store did not greet or ask to help me I drove an hour and 40 minutes to go to that store as I said I don't know if they were having a bad day and meeting was out of stock this meaning that 60% of the store was stocked in 40% with nothing there it's a large facility I think everybody's entitled to an opinion so with that being said if I want to Express my experience I think I'm entitled to that as many of you guys on this site and I have scene many post where you guys have expressed about stores and other products so I guess that makes you high up on a stool so you and your henchmen can back off

Smotz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I respect his opinion. I've had varied customer service experiences with each of their 3 stores now. Some good. Some not so good. And it has always been frustrating that I would get different prices with different people I ask.
I will say that every fish I've ever bought from them turned out to be healthy pigs so the quality is definitely there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: