b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Thursday is the day my reef friends. I am a WASHINGTON REDSKINS fan. Always have and always will be. If anyone of you GIANT losers would like to take the KING(me) on in a bet or wager of some kind please let me know. You can place what you have to offer/or willing to bet here. Or you can pm me.
I will be at the game of course as I am every year. Here in New York and in Maryland. Final score. REDSKINS 24- Giants 13

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
31-17? Are you serious? So you want me to beleive Odell will score 4 touchdowns cause nobody else on YOUR team can score. Maybe cousins will help you guys out with a few interceptions and you return 2 for touchdowns. Lol

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
If ya scared just say ya scared. It's all in fun. We might not be as good as I think we are. But. I know where good enough to beat you guys
By the way. Pierre Paul says he got 5 on it. Soon as they find the rest of his fingers and toes. LOL

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Lol. Just like a New Yorker. I live and love New York but I am a southerner North Carolina. I respect you 2 a lot. Out of all the new york giant fans and all the people who took the time out to read this post you 2 are the only ones to step up to the plate.
I'll tell you what. I will call Ant of the reef shoppe since this is the happening place right now around 3:30 when I get off from work and see if I could leave a $500 deposit just in the case I happen to lose which I doubt. That way anyone who takes the bet will be free to go in the store and pick out whatever they want as long as its of equal value to what we agree on.

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Lol. Just like a New Yorker. I live and love New York but I am a southerner North Carolina. I respect you 2 a lot. Out of all the new york giant fans and all the people who took the time out to read this post you 2 are the only ones to step up to the plate.
I'll tell you what. I will call Ant of the reef shoppe since this is the happening place right now around 3:30 when I get off from work and see if I could leave a $500 deposit just in the case I happen to lose which I doubt. That way anyone who takes the bet will be free to go in the store and pick out whatever they want as long as its of equal value to what we agree on.

whoa!!!!!!!! lol :splitspin

Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GIANTS fan here.... just wanted to say, we almost let this one slip also... just made it out that game...
BUT... with Romo, Bryant and possibly Witten out... I am pretty confident the Giants can get it together and get into the playoffs. Cruz is back next week, lets keep him healthy and see where this goes..

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Lol. Congrats Giants fans on your first win. No excuses or complaints from me(but you all do know you didn't beat us. We beat ourselves). For those who were "gmen" up and took the bet, hit me up so we can make arrangements. Congrats once again. Eli and the defense played a hell of a game. With the refs help also

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: