Cal 440
Alk 10.9
Mag 1350
Sg 1.026
Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0
Nitrates approx 20
Ph 7.8-8.0 night day swing usually

I have the steves leds 14k super full spectrum extreme sps retro fit light kit with typhoon controller.
I have a skimmer and Pinpoint ph probe in chamber 1, media rack in chamber 2 running filter floss, chemipure blue and phosban, and more filter floss in chamber 3 with a heater and return pump.
I have a koralia 240 and a jebao rw4 on opposite sides for added flow
This morning i added a fuge basket to chamber 2...i put chaeto, copepods and amphipods with an intank led magnafuge light.
I fed the tank my own special blend of foods around 5pm...blend includes mysis, salmon, tuna, scallops, reef chili, vitamin powder, food flakes all blended up...i feed this once a week...rest of the week the fish get a few pellets each...minimal feeding.
I have 2 clowns, a chromis, a gbt nem, and a mixed reef sps, lps and softies...35lbs of live rock and 20lbs of live sand.
The nem gets target fed...broadcast feed for rest of tank.
I have a doser, i dose B-ionic 2 part and mag...1/2 hour apart....
Around 7pm i noticed my water getting cloudy...it continually got worse....i changed all the filter floss out....and still nothing...tank has been up approx 2 months. This is the first time this has happened. Could it be the addition of the chaeto?...maybe the tank adjusting...cpb and phosban are brand new.
Any ideas or advice would be welcome...

ReefMadman

Evil Jedi Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have 2 turbo snails, 3 nasi snails, i had 10 dwarf cerith..but my dwarf zebra hermit crabs keep shell jacking them, now I'm down to 5....i have 1 bigger scarlet reef crab and 1 electric blue leg crab.

Have u been to ny reef aquatic in flushing....great store...cool peoples

P.s. i hadnt thought of anything spawning...
P.p.s. I have a few bristle worms too

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: