thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I would think few small yellow tangs added at same time would be nice, the Sohal gets mean and I believe purple does too. A nice hippo can add flash of color too. the tusk is one of my favorite fish are you looking at Aussie?

aquasteve

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not totally against yellow tangs but prefer the others I had listed. Is the clown similar to the sohal as far as aggressiveness? Tusk will definitely be Australian. What about the large angels. Would it be a mistake to add a blueface with the majestic?

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Go with:

Majestic Angel
Powder Blue or Purple
Green Bird Wrasse
Mag Foxface
Flame Angel

I'd ditch the tusk and hogfish personally and instead go with either a pair of blue throat triggers or something else.

I'd add the Majestic Angel first, followed by flame, followed by foxface. The tangs should be the last fish as they can be tempermental.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
They can go after any of the other fish, sohals are typically the more aggressive of tang species. My friend had one that one day decided to go psycho and kill every fish in his tank... not a fan of them after that day.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: