Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Okay so yup, not if when and I got them. I dip every piece that goes in my tank. So about 6 months ago, I picked up some interceptor so I have it on hand.

Right now they are all over my Oregon Tort and California Tort, so I am getting ready to treat and reading some posts, looks like hermits, crabs and shrimp have to come out.

How do you get them out!!!! Have 2 huge cleaner shrimp I dont want to lose and a few emeralds but no shot on getting them out. whats the easiest way for the shrimp?

So will the interceptor definitely kill the shrimp?

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Bottle Trap for shrimp. Starve the tank for a few days. Then put a cube of mysis shrimp in the bottle to get the shrimps. Works very well.

And yes, interceptor will kill shrimps.

Good luck!

Sunny

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Read up on the link between acro eating flatworms and interceptor. Many who have treated with interceptor have seen acro eating flatworms manifest themselves in large numbers after. You may not notice them now but if any slipped through like the red bugs did you will see the effects after treating.

Just a heads up

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: