Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2003, 03:42 AM
AXPreef
Send a Private Message
Hello everyone.
First time here. I was interested in starting a new project tank. I wanted to know if there was anyplace where i can purchase LR thats kinda cheap but also good quality. I have been going to fish town. They sell it for 3.99 a pound, good deal. I need 30-40 pounds of live rock for the tank. Anyone know somewhere i can go to get good rock at a good price. If not im going back to Fish town USA. Thanks everyone
AXP
Also where do you go to buy LR, price not being an issue here. Just wondering where evereyone goes got LR
Old 08-19-2003, 08:39 AM
Crakeur2
Send a Private Message
best online rock I've seen was at aquarium arts. I didn't buy it as I had emailed them and didn't get a response back and got too antsy. It's real nice stuff tho.

There is also a store in CT (paragonsales.com was their site, not sure if it is up again) that had sweet rock.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:57 PM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
I have tons of Tonga, and MArshall's Island rock if you are interested. I am selling it for $2.00 a pound.

Rebels23
Old 08-26-2003, 08:07 AM
sullen
Send a Private Message
I emailed you and sent a PM Rebel, Intrested in the marhsall isle, let me know, thanx [img]smile.gif[/img]