karenvas3

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a 180 gallons. Currently, I have a maroon clown. I was thinking of adding two more clown fishes. What is everyone's opinion? Will the maroon terrorize the new additions or do you think the size of tank will make it okay?

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Not so sure. I had a maroon clown and he was very aggressive/territorial. Would go after any fish that came by him. Would even go after my hand when I was placing corals in tank or moving them. He was later on moved to the time out room in the basement called a sump. Put him back in main tank and still did the same thing. Wind up giving him to a friend

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
In my 265 I noticed clownfish are cute, yet REALLY RUDE! I thought with a under stocked tank that size it would be OK to add another clown. Bad idea. In my opinion of course, you may have better luck.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Here's an idea that worked on my tangs, like I said earlier iv got a 265, and only 5 fish.....lol, anyways I changed around the acquascape, no problems so far

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: