ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
All

Going to start a desktop all in one tank to house my saddleback clown and torch/Rock anemone and frogspawn.

(1) I can call IM and some local stores but does anyone know of any local aquarium stores that carry the IM line

(2) if anyone owns this tank IM Nuvo 20 or any other sized IM tank could you post here with your experience. Haven't found too many RC threads or threads on MR.

Thanks

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. Nuvo 20 would be good for me as a desktop tank. What skimmer would you recommend for the 20? Not too crazy about the IM skimmer and also I heard the media baskets aren't that great so was thinking maybe Stevie T's media baskets.

As far as lighting do you think a radion g2 would be overkill or should I go for the radion xr15 ? I know the spread on a radion g2 is 2 x2 not so sure the spread on the xr 15. Will have to look this up.

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I don't run a skimmer on either of my nuvos..
I have the IN TANK media baskets and they function well for me.
If u already have the radion g2 I'd say use it and adjust the intensity accordingly. .

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: