waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi MR's,

I tried contacting the admins through email to see if it was alright to post here, but I did not hear back from them. If I'm in anyway causing a problem by posting this, I apologize.

I've been a member of MR for quite a while and have met many of you via trades/sales. I recently built a site with an attempt to consolidate all the online vendors who sell saltwater aquarium products and livestock. The site currently has 200 vendors and there are many more to add.

I'd be very happy if MR members were willing to test drive the site and give me thier feedback.

I hope my site is a good addition to the community. Thanks!

www.onereef.com

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i just looked at the site for a minute, it looks great.

nice job on the layout, and great idea of taking the time
to consolidate all the vendors. just when you think it has all
been done... :)

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I agree with Jon, it is really nice. Alot of work went into it.

What's with the name? Why didn't you call it "vendorguide.com" or something, or are you going to make a full site like MR with more than just vendor info.?

waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for the comments guys. Solbby, I'm not trying to create your typical community site. I feel those places are already established. Having another place to talk reef tanks isn't going to help out people. I'd rather focus on tools that aren't already out there. I do plan on adding more to the site, but for now I really want to focus on delivering users a solid solution for finding the best deals on aquariums livestock and products. Of course alot of that will depend on people's contributions. Hopefully the site will gain traction.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: