Maldonado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
My kole tang started to act stressed today. And as I look closely , I noticed a black spot on his bottom lip. Looks like a bacterial infection to me. Also on its tail part you can noticed some spots. Water parameters are fine, the only thing different I've done was add a yellow wrasse yesterday. the wrasse doesn't look like he's harassing the tang. That i know of that is. has anyone experience this before? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 75
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I can suggest 2 possibilities.
1, it was stung by an anemone, touched it maybe the other fish made it swim too close.
2. The color on the body faded out (mine goes dark and light depending on some mood swing) and the spots, which have always been there are not visible.

Maldonado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I can suggest 2 possibilities.
1, it was stung by an anemone, touched it maybe the other fish made it swim too close.
2. The color on the body faded out (mine goes dark and light depending on some mood swing) and the spots, which have always been there are not visible.

Look closely at the beginning of the tail. It has some dark spots that wasn't there before. I do have a Rose nem. I hope it was that.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: