Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Im not talking about those Mag rocks hes got. I need actual sculptures ,pillars, caves shelf and what not. Alternative reef used to make them but only does like branches now. Something like Cerameco or aquaroche.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Can u see it?? Lol. Too many corals blocking it.
I take close ups soon. Even have the hand holding it. Incredible detailing from Reefer4eva.
@Skaters216 no for sale "yet". Lol
We already working on another better proyect.

da258cff951e44f2b6fc8dd9b185a8ef.jpg

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Im not talking about those Mag rocks hes got. I need actual sculptures ,pillars, caves shelf and what not. Alternative reef used to make them but only does like branches now. Something like Cerameco or aquaroche.

They will still make something custom for you. Wht u see for sale on they R2R forum is the mass produce pieces.
Anything custom he will build for u. U need to paypal 50% deposit last time i check for him to start ur build.
Email the guy. He usually answer in a few hours.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I haven't really had much time to make anything since Arnaldo24's trident.between the cost of materials and the vast amount of time it takes to make.if you decide on contacting Alternative Reefs he can make whatever you want only problem is your going to wait a while as he mostly deals with high end clients overseas so there will be a waiting list but I can assure you it's well worth the wait.the benifits of using an aquascape from Alternative reefs is the ceramic used is extremely porous and hold 10 times the amount of bacteria than live rock does.my aquascape I have now was made from Alternative Reefs and was designed by me but made from them...and it wasn't cheap !

Attachments

• IMG_20140421_190943_701.jpg
    IMG_20140421_190943_701.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Why not build your own?

It's fairly easy, little time consuming, but easy.

Im not the one to back away from a DIY but i have no time to spare at all. With the newborn in the house its a mission to even do a water change without the wife complaining. Just want something set and done. Going ceramic trying to keep lightweight.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
They will still make something custom for you. Wht u see for sale on they R2R forum is the mass produce pieces.
Anything custom he will build for u. U need to paypal 50% deposit last time i check for him to start ur build.
Email the guy. He usually answer in a few hours.

Arnaldo24 - im good friends with NY Coral King. I know what he has. I do business with him on a regular basis. Great guy awesome coral and can get pretty much everything else. Got a beautiful mag rock from him. No aquascape like what i am looking for though.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I haven't really had much time to make anything since Arnaldo24's trident.between the cost of materials and the vast amount of time it takes to make.if you decide on contacting Alternative Reefs he can make whatever you want only problem is your going to wait a while as he mostly deals with high end clients overseas so there will be a waiting list but I can assure you it's well worth the wait.the benifits of using an aquascape from Alternative reefs is the ceramic used is extremely porous and hold 10 times the amount of bacteria than live rock does.my aquascape I have now was made from Alternative Reefs and was designed by me but made from them...and it wasn't cheap !

Thats pretty sick!! I spoke to Scott from Alternative Reef he does have some sculptures but are more of the" branchy"Tonga branch look which really doesnt float my boat. He did say he might be willing to some pillars and arches like he used to do before. I have a few of his rocks in my tank and thay are awesome. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there. I guess i will stick with the best and give him a shout again. The main arch is by alternative reef aswell as the two mag rocks on top of it by overflow. The one on other side i got from Ny Coral king with the red monti cap.
It aint cheap!! Tony whats cheap in this hobby???
Thanks guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 85
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Arnaldo24 - im good friends with NY Coral King. I know what he has. I do business with him on a regular basis. Great guy awesome coral and can get pretty much everything else. Got a beautiful mag rock from him. No aquascape like what i am looking for though.

I was talking about Alternative reefs. I know Brian too. Lol. I got 4 power stations from him. Lol
But alternative reefs will build it for u.
Tony should post his aquascape. Just so u can have an idea of wht we talking about.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: