dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Hi mr,

So i am looking for a special wheel chair for a family member who is financially unable to buy/find one to accommodate him. I dont know how to explain his condition but he basically doesnt have much control over his body and needs to be strapped in.

Any information is appreciated. Im planning to give this as a gift because the one he has is currently on its last strings and i couldn't resist not doing anything.

Thanks everyone for anything and everything possible.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I understand he has financial difficulties but does he have health insurance, sometimes they cover it.

The insurance provided one for him but it hurts his skin, I found one for him over 13 years ago that he loves but it has taken a beating. He had it upholstered and everything. We might have to get professionally tuned up or something. But I basically want to find one similar that he will enjoy.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
If anyone wants to meet him to see what kind of chair hes currently on and maybe know of any similar ones please check him out on FB... Yes he apparently has a FB page... lol

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006342407226&fref=ts

The chair he currently has I actually found at a garage sale about 13yrs ago. And I cant find the make or model on it since its been repaired and reupholstered a few times.

Thanks everyone!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: