Todd31

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hello all,

Just got a rock flower anemone and was looking for help on how to acclimate and introduce it to the aquarium. Any rock flower keepers out there? Any tips would be greatly appreciated, there isnt tons of information out there on them.

--todd

Todd31

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
rock nem

found a cool spot pretty low... picture isnt great but he's orange on the outside with yellow and green in the middle. Just fed him a few pieces of mysis and he's eating... lets hope he stays... :)

Attachments

• rock nem.jpg
    rock nem.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,348
Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
pretty simple I just dump the bag in the tank for like a hour turn off all my pumps then dump the water in the sink and place the anemone where you want him to stay leave pumps of for a few hours to give him time to stick and wala I got like 7 of them now and I do the same for my carpets but instead of placing them in a hole in the rock I make a hole in the sand

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have 6 of them in my tank, few of them picked myself diving in Florida and few got in Miami LFS. Flu them back in my luggage in the jar. No issue at all never lost one because of the transportation. Placed them in the fish tank in desired spot and 50% time they stay there. Other 50% they wondered not to far and find the spot on they own. Not much care required just keep good water quality and feed them at least twice a week. I feed mine with brine and table shrimp cocktail they seems very happy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: