ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
At 5 in the morning my apex tells me that the temp in my tank is to low so i get out of bed go to the tank touch it and touch the water and it is cold touch the heater and its cold so the heater broke i get 2 of my backup heaters they still aren't doing the job (they did keep the tank from dropping lower in temp) note that the tank is on the fist floor and the heat for that floor broke and these past few days have been the coldest days we have had this winter so i have work today don't have time to go shopping for a heater the heater that i had treated me well for over a year the warranty is awsome (lifetime) but i can't wait and let the temperature stay like this for another day so i go on amazon type in the model number and low and behold they have it and its prime (i have prime) buy it select same day delivery and get it at 8:00 pm i install it and it's working great how awesome is same day delivery

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: