TheTankEMT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys I have a Kole Eye that was doing fine for about a week. Last night I noticed he is pale with dark blotches. Any Idea what can cause constant stress? all my parameters are fine and he is the biggest fish in a 90 gallon with only 2 other small fish a clown and blue damsel.

I have noticed him fighting his own reflection.

Ideas?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
if he isnt taking any prepared foods i would guess he has some type of parasite, koles are generally pig's and will eat about everything, did you qt him ? or treat him and where did you get it ? also u still working up the street from me

TheTankEMT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just picking at rocks then darting and hiding. when i feed the tank anything he hides. I got him at the reef shoppe. Occasionally he darts out eats and goes back to hide. no I do not. Thanks.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 92

TheTankEMT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hefe I havent yet. I thought I had more but I havent had tangs in forever I will go pick some up. He was fighting his reflection for the first week. I put paper all over the sides and he stopped the territory displays. But his condition looks bad. I was hoping it would be relieved now that he isnt off fighting windmills.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: