dirtrider29

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I would call around to local welding shops to see what prices you get. From there you also might want to get it powder coated to protect the steel from the salt water and give it a more finished look even if you do plan to wrap it with something like wood afterward. In the end this might be a more expensive way to go. Any reason you don't want to build the stand yourself out of wood?

dirtrider29

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I used a welder about a year back for something non fish tank related but the work came out amazing. The companies name is T&W Welding & Fabrication. They are located in deer park and there phone number is 631.243-2673. There is also a power coating company in deer park that i got a price quote from called Rainbow Power Coating and there numbers 631.586.4019. Never got any work done by him but the stuff that i saw in his shop looked good. If you want to go the steel stand route maybe give them a call or meet up with them to get yourself a rough idea of how much it will cost.

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I used a welder about a year back for something non fish tank related but the work came out amazing. The companies name is T&W Welding & Fabrication. They are located in deer park and there phone number is 631.243-2673. There is also a power coating company in deer park that i got a price quote from called Rainbow Power Coating and there numbers 631.586.4019. Never got any work done by him but the stuff that i saw in his shop looked good. If you want to go the steel stand route maybe give them a call or meet up with them to get yourself a rough idea of how much it will cost.

I used Rainbow for some parts on my Mustang. Good company and great work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: