Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello friends,

We are looking for help in maintaining the beautiful worlds we set up and take care of. Please have thorough aquarium knowledge. You will be tested. Of course we don't expect you to know everything but you need to have the knowledge gained only from years of experience and personal research.

Starting pay is $15-$22 an hour
You most likely will have some schedule flexibility but you are required at least 2 days of the week 9-5.

please e-mail cover letters and resumes to [email protected]

Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
I want to thank the people that applied. If you do not have a cover letter and a resume you will not be considered.

I had some really good questions and I thought it would be a good idea to share the answers here.

ANSWER: You'll need to bring basic things like hydrometer, test kits and depending on where the tank is in it's progression you'll bring different things. Almost all the aquariums are set up so we don't have too bring much. They all have their RODI water reservoir, hoses and anything else needed to maintain that tank. You will most likely be working with our regulars. You don't need a car since there are plenty of clients accessible by train. The pay is cash but you need to pass a thorough background check.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: