ANCHIENT MARINER

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Devious i know i had asked this Question already of you but i forgot what you said, sorry phil my Question is again i have a mag 7 for my return from the sump and since i do not have a RR tank what rate should the overflow box be this answer will be well apreciated since i can come back to read in case i forget :thrash:

vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've only done a diy version, so maybe someone else can chime in. I think the 2 types of overflows are the ones with the U tube and the other is the weir type. Not sure which is better.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
oops i guess i didn't read correctly. i've used a mag 9.5 and a mag 5 w/ this overflow i purchased on ebay(aqualine)600gph, never clogged:
DSCN1121_488677.jpg

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
cpr with aqualifter.i have installed one on my folks 125gal and i fell in love with it.i have the standard u-tube and its alot louder and if the siphon breaks well lets just say im soon working on my 90gal RR.before i find out what it will be like.but if i wasnt upgrading i would get the cpr.

nyumpa

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im using the lifereef with a mag 7 on 25g with 15 sump
the owner claim in 20years it has never failed after a power lose.
i have had a few and tend to believe him. i pull the plug a few times a week for feeding or main. never a problem when i plug the mag 7 back in.
with the cpr you need an air to maintain flow :(
most people that buy the lifereef had the cpr with water on the floor

autoponicz