MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
LOL...no more Bartletts and Lyretails, keeping peaceful guys again. The Sunsets are doing well.
Hint: It's a species not often seen and when they are available they usually small 1-2", but they do grow large up to 16" in the wild and probably 9-12" in captivity. Although they are peaceful with most fish even smaller ones they are aggressive with the same or similar colored fish and when larger like mine they are an absolute CUC destroyer even eating those mini stars. When hunting it hits the sand and rock with such force it can be heard in the next room. A possible contributing factor is the conch was getting old and possibly its shell was getting brittle because I do have other large conchs that are fine.

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i definitely think its the wrasses i have one in my tank that i been trying to get out for months and he is eating all my snails one by one ,he will be the last wrasse i put in my tank if i can get him out. mean sons of --tches

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: