D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you sure this is a store :eek: ,,very impressive

goood luck with your store ,you have the nicest looking store in the tristate area.Looking forward to come visit

Ronen

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hands down it's the best i have ever seen. There's really no words to describe the whole setup and decor. Best of luck with it. It's store like these that make you spend that extra buck just to be there.

J, nice job on the pics, you did a good job in capturing the whole atmosphere of the store.

Henrye

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jonathan, beautiful photographs! Jason, that is a remarkeable store! Congratulations! Can you post whether you'll definitly be open next Saturday and what time, as my daughter lives in Riverside and I'd like to take her to your store before returning to the city. We're both excited, and bringing our styrofoam packs to get everything home to the city.
(I also want to double check the Metro North schedule in advance:wink1: ).

Henry

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some Facts of the Store

1. Everyone likes beer :D
2. Everyone is cool (no mutts in this store)
3. Everyone that works here actually knows what they are doing.
4. Everyone cares about what they are doing
5. Everyone is genuine

We stayed there way too long and yet it felt like it was too short. The store while absolutely stunning is not pretentious. Its a good place to be. 10 thumbs up.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
some people wanted to know the size of the show tank.
It's 6.5' long 4' deep and either 30" or 36" tall :D

and the coolest thing is it's stocked with just small fish,
so it looks that much bigger.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: