B.BASH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How can we start a system to rate our local fish sores ?
Do you think it will be helpful?
When I say helpfull I mean if they know they are being rated by there local community will the lfs strive to keep there rating high. In turn keeping the the hobby as a whole at a better more responsible community?

Last edited:

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I think it would be more helpful to newcomers to the hobby or someone traveling outside there local area. I would add pros and cons. Likes and dislikes. Just in fairness.
I do love this idea and hope our paying vendors are paying attention and will pay attention. It helps both the vendor and customers

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
LOL, Payed vendors getting rated buy non paying members in the obscurity of the internet. Not going to happen. Donald Trump would sooner be elected president. Hey, wait a minute

Last edited:

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
@themeat
That is so true. BUT there is a rating here also for us fellow reefers that some people do choose to check out before dealing/selling to each other. Same principles apply just we don't have to pay or can we control what others say

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@themeat
That is so true. BUT there is a rating here also for us fellow reefers that some people do choose to check out before dealing/selling to each other. Same principles apply just we don't have to pay or can we control what others say

True. But most people on here are totally cool when you meet them to do biz. And most don't leave a rating, even when you give them stuff for free.

Oh i just noticed your rating. Eww

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Some are cool. Some are ****s and I will never conduct business with them again. I'm sure we've all been there.
As far as my ratings. I can't help where I live. Then if you check out my one negative scroll down and you'll see the same person gave me a positive rating. Is what it is. It's in the past. What's done is done

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@marrone
So how do we write feedback good or bad on lfs if we can't name names cause then it will be deleted?

B-ridge, only Hillary can delete it and get away with it. Don't you know these forums are run like the N.Y Times and Daily News at times. If you do name LFS their be a full investigation with FBI. :wink1::letitallo:wink1::letitallo:scratch:
I saw Bill yesterday now that the wife be home. He wanted to give a speech at MR Swap. I heard he only wanted $500,000 for 1 hour. After the Swap we can go to one of those rally's and start another protest about LFS.....I think if you wanted to give feedback about LFS. You can check out Yelp. You can review and write your opinions there.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: