b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Yesterday I hooked up another eb8 to my system. Now I'm getting these messages saying failed with date and time. Then restored with date and time.
I go on fusion and I know longer can see my salinity or wattage usage.
Did I possibly do something wrong? I mean it's only a plug in of USB. Bad USB wire? Bad eb8?

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Thanks for the advice. I will give them a call tomorrow. For now I disconnected the other eb8. I didn't have anything plugged into any of the outlets/ports anyway. I had planned on booking everything I wanted to today. Guess I'll have to wait unless I somehow get it figured out. I doubt it though. I am terrible at programming and coding and etc etc
I went into my basement where apex is and noticed my skimmer is off eventhough apex is saying it's on. I also lost my wattage usuage and salinity displays

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Told you I'm terrible at this apex thing. Probably something small. At least that's what I'm hoping.
The display controller I have never used or even touched. I've done everything that I know how to do through my phone. A buddy of mine hooked up apex and programmed it for me. I'm waiting for him to wake up or get back to me to see if he can help me. Figured I would ask around first and try to do it myself.
I know we can't be the only ones with a apex. Lol

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I already disconnected the other eb8. I'm just trying to get everything back normal again. I don't have the wattage usuage widget or my salinity/conductivity widget. My skimmer won't turn on. Everything else seems to be ok

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Apex has a built in website to program it, easy way to get to it is just type http://apex/ into the browser address; default username is apex and 1234 for the password. If that doesn't work you'll need to grab the address from the display.

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
your apex is connected to your home router? if so, you can use a web browser and type in http://apex/ or type in the ip address assigned to the apex. You should use this direct method to add the EB8(add module option), not apex fusion. You probably have to update all firmware too. Having mixed firmware could cause issues

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: