tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hi Folks,

As you may know, I have an impending 300g upgrade.

For this tank, it seems best for my needs and budget to simply use a stock tank as my sump.

I have seen many threads where reefers use Rubbermaid, but not as many using Tuff Stuff. On the other hand, I see many freshwater systems using Tuff stuff and not rubbermaid!!!

The price difference is stark. I can get a 110g TS for $70 and a 100g Rubbermaid for $90.
I prefer greater width to height.

So, it all in all seems that the 110 TS is best for my application due to footprint, price, and the fact that it seems it will do what I need.

However, I wanted to at least see if there was any one on this board that had pictures, etc of their sumps/set ups using Tuff Stuff.

(ps. Yes, I googled this inquiry first, and while many ask this question, there are very few actual posts answering the question and rarely with any pictures and even rarer are the respondents saying anything other than "I've seen folks use Rubber maid" which is definitely not my question as I am aware that both are used frequently for similar applications)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: