Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I stupidly bought 4 tiny banner fish I guess a yr ago because they looked so cool swimming together well long story short 3 died with in few days a year later the one that made it has gotten really big and just tonight he was chasing all my anthais really aggressively really hard fast bursts trying to nip them I guess not sure anyone have experience with them getting aggressive like this?
Will have to catch if it continues almost chased a few right out the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
It's funny because i had bought 4 myself and sold them. They're nice when they're small and act as cleaner fish but they grow very fast. He will have to take it out or get a huuuge tank.Good luck

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
It's in a 220 atm and if it was only lg fish prob be fine but I also have a clown tang 2 lg rabbit fish lg hippo tang and an emperor angel

Thankfully Mike I think u are right the bigger fish freak if they don't get a few good meals a day I think I ran out of mysis for few days they where just getting pellets once I started giving them s good feed mysis every day again things seem to calm down

Would love to catch the banner and 1 the rabbit fish but tried for weeks on the rabbit last yr gave up they r really cautious and would never swim into container enough for me to scoop out
Now both the banner and rabbit r too big for the pretzel keg I use gonna have to come up with new plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: